Software Developer / Programmer
- Support our project team and implement software projects in the CAD construction environment, preferably with C++ among the current Windows operating systems.
- Development of the existing software products Basis C++ and have an influence on specifications and design of new systems and software components.
- Work independently on tasks such as technical clarification and preparation of technical documentation.
- Creating and holding webinars.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of construction informatics or comparable knowledge
- Experiences in design and programming for sophisticated user applications.
- Sound knowledge of C++.
- Solid knowledge of 3D graphics and linear algebra.
- Basic knowledge of database applications/SQL.
- Knowledge of XML and XSLT.
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working.
- Ability to work in a team and customer orientation.
- Business fluent German and good English knowledge in word and phrase writing.
- A varied role with challenging tasks in a highly qualified team.
- Performance-related remuneration and development prospects.
- Continuous further development through internal and external training.