Account Manager (Managed Print Services)
Working mainly within the North West/North East M62 corridor, it is your task to source and develop lead generation in order to close sales of Document Solutions products and services to SME, Corporate and/or Enterprise customers. The main product focus is on managed Print solutions and Information Management solutions. In addition to closing new business opportunities from new customers, you will also gain new business from within existing customers that you account manage.
Whilst from time to time, leads may be provided and marketing activity conducted on your behalf, achievement of target within your given area will be entirely your responsibility.
In conjunction with the Sales Manager you will be tasked with the completion of, and compliance with, a sales activity plan to assist in the successful achievement of targets and accurate sales forecasting.
Minimum levels of activity are expected in terms of weekly telephone calls, appointments, proactive marketing to attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and to maintain consistency of performance.
The role includes significant contact with prospects and customers on the telephone and visiting them in their offices.
- Achieving sales target.
- Maintain & maximise the business pipeline.
- Gain customer commitment to all stages of the sales process.
- Maintain existing customer base ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
Keep personal motivation and focus high.
Daily to gain appointments, deal progression, or commitment.
Daily contact, to give progress feedback, escalation or support.
Other Company employees
Regular contact with sales admin, accounts, service for update and deal progression.
Other external contacts
Manufacturers support staff for sales, technical or delivery.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills and Abilities
- Highly persuasive and able to influence people.
- Desire to get the job done, overcome obstacles with a ‘can do attitude’, dogged resilience and tenacious.
- The ability to work under your own initiative is vital.
- Must be IT literate, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- They will be required to gain and attain a detailed working knowledge of current and future document solutions products and services.
- Suitable people will possess a good sense of humour with an ability to work under pressure and achieve stretchingsales targets.
- Broad understanding of IT, business mechanics and systems.
- Experience of selling leasing.
- Direct experience of telephone canvassing for new business appointments.
- Minimum 2 year sales experience, with a proven track record in a competitive environment, selling high value solutions.
- Good all round education, literate & numerate to a high standard.
To apply, please send your CV.