Billing Analyst : Expense and Supplier Management is a member of the Maintel Telecom Expense department within the Customer Services group and works with the direction of the Telecom Expense Manager to ensure outstanding service is provided to one or more (defined list) of Maintel customers.
This this job requires a person who has the skill to work independently, who is able to work under stress, which is systematic and has exceptional problem-solving skills. Also, the billing analyst is a person who handles the functionality of billing summary all along with a number of powerful supplementary features. Observe calling patterns, provides quick access and view to predefined review and detailed reports. A billing analyst, obtains billing consent and calculates due amounts; he takes care that billing issues are up to date and resolved. In addition, he/she keeps complete records of transactions made. The analyst enters and maintains periodical entries with regards to earnings, operating cost, fund transfers and any other financial dealings.
- For a billing analyst, the day may consist of staying in front of a computer and dealing with financial information for the client's payments and validating telecom`s invoices of various companies in UK & USA, Canada. The situation can be relatively stressful, especially when dealing with multiple expenses in a timely manner, matching financial totals and receipts, handling invoices and endorsements, and interacting and solving customers' issues all have time targets.
- Responsibilities consist of handling invoices, contacting clients regarding payment investigation, issuing billing adjustments, dealing with problematic invoices, delivering reimbursement checks and performing data entry.
- His daily responsibilities include also assisting and supporting billing process department, ensuring hundred percent achievements in billing collections, ensuring confidentiality in all aspects of billing actions and handling responsibilities of merging billing records and report income projections to management team.
- Adhoc general duties checking invoices has been paid, filling and particularly during month end close and other busy periods.
- Ability to deal with customers and drive suppliers autonomously in a professional, efficient manner.
- Essential to be able to work with multiple supplier portals and inhouse systems and tools.
- Ability to use MS Excel and MS Access to an Advanced Level is essential to assist the team in making improvements to existing process.
- To be able to work unsupervised, on own initiative and be highly organised and self motivated.
- To maintain the highest levels of quality and attention to detail at all times.
- To fulfil other duties as and when requested.
- Office cover to be provided 8am to 5:30pm.
- Out of hours cover to be provided to 10pm when required
- Strong and proven customer service skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference
- Experience within an accounts or billing role
- Ability to build great relationships quickly and effectively
- A team player
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Great time management skills
- Excellent written communication and numeracy skills
To apply, please send your CV