Cloud Native Java Engineer (Senior)
We are a small cross-functional team of product managers, designers, hardware and software engineers developing a truly unique capability to digitise the world of chemistry. We have an ambitious roadmap of features and capabilities that we will be deploying to our worldwide user base and are looking for someone to help make our app, and the wider system, a joy to use.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Java engineer to enhance the team and help build cloud architecture that will allow users take advantage of their data in ways they never have done before in this field.
- Develop java-based cloud native components for our IoT system
- Contribute to an evolving and emerging architecture based on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- As a Core member of our agile, cross-functional team, you will contribute across the lifecycle from story mapping to delivery. And up and down the stack with Web and App developers to Operations
Key Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience building web-based applications with Java (ideally Java 8+)
- Building, deploying Restful web-services, especially on the public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Modern data storage technologies and techniques (SQL and NoSQL)
- Significant experience with the Spring platform (ideally SpringBoot)
Salary and Benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 11 public holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
It should be noted that all offers of employment at Deepmatter are subject to completion of satisfactory references and your right to work in the UK.