In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – increasing profits, maximizing efficiency and even saving lives. 1Spatial’s suite of solutions help our customers manage their complex spatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in Cambridge (UK), France, Australia, America, Ireland and Belgium.
Would you be a good fit to the 1Spatial Development team? We are looking for people with proven interest in technology, commitment to agile software development good practice and belief in the power of teamwork. We love people who are approachable, smart, innovative and agile and who care about learning and continuous improvement. You will be a self-motivated problem solver with good communication skills.
In this role you will be based in Cambridge, UK (although some remote working is possible) as part of a team who work remotely from home locations or customer sites around Ireland. We are looking for a person who enjoys working with web technology and is driven to further their knowledge in the development of software solutions that exceed customer expectations and collaborates well in a team of like-minded people.
- Required Skills and Experience:
• Practical experience in the implementation of browser-based solutions using modern frameworks and languages. In particular Angular 2+, or others such as React or Vue.
• Fluent in the use of CSS3 based UI presentation frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4.
• Experience and familiarity with
o Unit testing
o Version control tooling (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
o Continuous integration servers (e.g Jenkins/Hudson, Azure DevOps, TeamCity)
- Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience and familiarity in any of these would be valuable
o .NET technologies (e.g. C#, .NET Core, WebAPI / MVC)
- What we can offer
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days annual leave
• Generous company pension scheme
• Group income protection scheme
• Private health insurance
• Free car parking
• Easy rail access
• Soft drinks and fruit
• Cycle to work scheme
• Active social programme
• Buying/selling annual leave
• Health cash plan