We use our proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated HR Advisor to join our friendly HR team at Sensyne Health. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and rapidly growing tech company.
Sensyne is a great place for those looking to make a difference. We love adaptable, enthusiastic team players with bags of initiative. This role reports directly to the Head of HR, and will provide lots of visibility and autonomy within a thriving Biotech. You'll play a lead role on all employee relations matters. Your experience and know-how will help with creating and revamping HR policy as the business grows. There is an opportunity to define and refine benefits structures, appraisals processes and training initiatives.
- Be the first point of contact for all general HR enquiries in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Provide staff with advice, guidance and operational support on day to day HR activities.
- Build effective relationships with staff of all levels and provide a prompt, reliable and courteous HR service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a full employee lifecycle, including compiling contracts, offer letters, pre-employment checks, terminations, employment changes and any other related processes.
- Support work permit / visa applications for new and existing members of staff.
- Coordinate on staff surveys and compile feedback reports for change initiatives.
- Take a lead on the implementation and organisation of new training initiatives in the business.
- Track and recognise trends in both employee and candidate queries and propose solutions to enhance employee lifecycle journeys.
- Assist in the implementation of a new performance management process across the business.
- Responsible for ensuring all personnel files/records are maintained accurately with all relevant data and handled in line with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Manage monthly HR reporting, payroll compilation and administration of employee benefits.
- Assist in the development and implementations of new HR policies and benefits.
- Provide onboarding support and deliver HR inductions for all new starters.
- Support the HR manager in the development and implementation of HR Initiatives and assist with various ad-hoc tasks or projects as required.
- Degree level educated or equivalent qualifications
- Associate/chartered level of CIPD or working towards (or combination of equivalent experience and qualification)
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience with policy development and implementations of new processes and HR initiatives
- Well-developed IT and administration skills
- High level of integrity with a strong understanding and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong planning, organising and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working in a changing and fast paced work environment
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, positive attitude with an ability to find effective solutions to issues
- A commitment to ongoing HR Learning
- A high work ethic with a can-do attitude towards priorities management
- Previous experience using BambooHR
- Knowledge of visa sponsorship processes
- Previous experience of working in a regulated environment, preferably in Biotech
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance including Partners and Children cover
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A challenging and fun environment that rewards results