IT Recruitment Account Manager – Banking
Ref No. EMP441680
Job type: Permanent
Our Madrid office are looking for their newest recruit - could it be you?
Do you have previous 360 Recruitment experience within the IT sector?
- Have regular contact with key clients and become a key account manager
- Recruit into well-known clients in Spain, covering permanent and contract needs
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil client requirements within the market sector, utilising effective candidate attraction strategies
- Work to a very professional standard, placing very senior level candidates
- Demonstrate capabilities of being a specialist within your division
- Be results oriented, a strong problem solver and a strong team player
- Be part of something new - help shape the Madrid office moving forward
- Give you access to very well-known clients - we currently work with 7 out of the 10 biggest banks and 3 out of the 5 biggest insurance companies in Spain.
- Enable you to work with trendy technologies such as cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence and much more.
- Give you the scope to progress in your career as part of a large global organisation.
- Offer you a competitive salary and commission structure.
- Provide you with a bunch of benefits including health insurance, 23 days annual leave with the option to win more if targets are hit.
- Allow you to work from home on Fridays!
- Give you the chance to attend local incentives, ranging from a day off to a team event out.
- Offer you the chance to improve your English with English classes.
In return, we would expect to see enthusiasm, passion and drive to succeed - a willingness to learn and to support others to learn too. Previous 360 Recruitment experience or Account Manager experience is essential for this role. We need somebody who has dealt with the sales cycle before and has exceptional exposure to managing client relationships.
If this sounds like you and you're confident your experience is a match, apply now and if we feel the same, we'll be in touch shortly to discuss your application!