Leader of Energy Perm Recruitment
Salary : £30,000 - £50,000/annum
Location : Fareham, Hampshire
Job type : Permanent
"Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things" - Peter F. Drucker
Are you the leader that we are looking for, to drive our perm Energy function forward and optimise the abundance of opportunity availability across the various disciplines that make up that market?
Are you a natural leader, experienced in Perm Recruitment, a great communicator, supportive of others? Then Gattacas Talent acquisition team want to hear from you.
Whether you're experienced in management already, or have mentored and supported in a senior recruitment capacity and are looking for your first role as a TL, this could be the right move for you. We can accommodate both levels of experience for the right person.
We just want; drive, passion, enthusiasm and perm experience.
The Energy team has grown year on year across all our specialist markets: Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Renewables and Transmission & Distribution. The Energy sector as a whole is buoyant, as we see continued investment in our existing infrastructure and increased research in greener energy sources.
Working closely with our contract team, this perm leader will have an opportunity to work with a number of large existing clients whilst developing their own.
With 3 direct reports the successful candidate will assist the development, growth and strategy of the perm team.
What you will be responsible for;
- 360 Recruitment in your chosen market
- Leading from the front with your sales and recruitment activity
- Training and supporting your team
- Recruiting new consultants for our energy perm offering
- Weekly meetings and quarterly appraisals
- Being Ben Hough's right hand person
What we will give you;
- A great name in the market to leverage off of
- Support, training and development
- A great working environment
- Your next career milestone