We live and breathe our Vision and Values and believe everyone who works at Think Beyond Media has a very important role to play in making the company a success.
We won’t sugar coat it, it’s a challenging environment where we all get in and get the job done whatever it takes to ensure our products are the best of the best.
Tell Me More!
Working within our Marketing department you will assist the marketing directors and support the marketing team to reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives. This includes supporting relationships with existing partners and creating relationships with new partners.
- Support the team in the set up and implementation of acquisition campaigns with external partners through multiple marketing channels (SEO, Social Media, Paid Search etc), and monitoring their performance;
- Assist in recruiting new affiliate partners and become the main point of contact for existing ones;
- Work with our in-house design team in creating promotional materials and writing content when needed;
- Uploading and maintaining marketing/advertising material on the affiliate programme platform, ensuring the programme follows the industry and UK advertising regulation and guidelines;
- Monitor competitors’ activity and assist other team members in improving brands offering in like with key competition;
- Helps with daily, weekly and monthly marketing reporting and creation of financial reports, as needed;
- Be able to attend industry related conferences with the affiliate team in UK, Europe or the US as needed;
- Assist the team with fresh ideas and marketing content, in support of the Group’s partnerships with football clubs;
- Be able to attend football matches with the marketing team, ensuring smooth activation of our sponsorship campaigns;
- Any other duties as required by the company.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills to operate effectively in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- A knowledge of CPA (Cost Per Action), Revenue Share, CPC (Cost-Per-Click) and CPM (Cost-Per-Mill) commission models;
- Good understanding of marketing and the main digital marketing channels;
- Ability to simultaneously manage a range of tasks, prioritising, working under pressure to tight deadlines and the ability to take ownership of daily workload;
- Proactive, enthusiastic and positive attitude combined with an open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach;
- A strong, committed team player;
- Demonstrates professional and effective communication in all areas of work;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Excellent computer application skills;
- A willingness to learn about all aspects of the gaming industry;
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage).
- Passion for sports, specifically football;
- A valid working Visa for the UK.
It’s not all about the work!
At Think Beyond Media we are dedicated to not only finding the best people to work for us, but once you are here we want to make sure you stay.
Along with a competitive salary package we also offer on completion of probation:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
We also have great stuff like free fruit, a very busy Nespresso Coffee Machine, regular company social events, an arcade room and a great team of people to work with.
If you think you have the skill set and passion to join us please apply below.
Think Beyond Meida Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
We will endeavour to get back to you within four weeks of you submitting your application, however if you do not hear back from us after this time unfortunately you will not have been successful to the next stage.