Nurture and Propositions Marketing Manager
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behavior. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
YouGov is seeking a customer focused Propositions & Nurture Marketing Manager to support and drive the implementation of our high-growth B2B marketing strategy. This position will be responsible for content creation supporting propositions and nurture tracks, engaging prospects throughout the buyer journey.
What will I be delivering?
- Managing content on the global B2B websites, including translations to multiple languages.
- Developing compelling propositions for multiple personas, markets and industries.
- Fuelling the web personalisation engine with content specific to buyer profiles and stages in the buyer journey.
- Creation and curation of content to develop and support multiple email nurture programmes.
- Constant monitoring of metrics to identify areas for improvement, and implementing new structures and processes to help drive efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest content marketing technology and techniques, making recommendations to optimise results.
What’s in it for me?
- The chance to influence and implement the digital transformation of YouGov’s Marketing function
- The opportunity to own a key element of the marketing strategy
- Join an established leader in the data industry
- Work with and learn from YouGov’s talented team
What do I need to bring with me?
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Strong B2B content marketing experience, having developed successful nurture programmes leading audiences to take profitable actions
- Experienced developing and optimising content for SEO, and a solid understanding of Digital Marketing Practices
- Experienced working with websites containing multiple languages (preferred)
- Has previously used data and analytics to identify issues and drive decision making
- Proven ability managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with and influencing business and technical stakeholders
Technical skills and qualifications
- Excellent English copywriting ability, with a portfolio to support
- Some technical knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and technology, such as CRM, CMS and Automation platforms, personalisation and ABM
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment & competition
- Commitment to consistent practice of “test and learn” and continuous improvement while leveraging emergent trends
- A drive to learn about our customers and products, and a willingness to master new technologies and techniques.
- Solid project management and quantitative skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfort with working in a complex and dynamic environment, juggling multiple priorities, interacting with people at all levels of the organization and across multiple functions
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Sick pay
- Casual dress
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19