DeepMatter is a digital company focussed on developing combined chemistry, hardware and software solutions leading to chemistry's ultimate digitisation; think “Big Data Meets Chemistry”.
As a young, vibrant, high-growth technology company, released from academia, we are expanding our development team based in Glasgow with keen, energetic, talented, engineers, scientists and technologists who share our passion and vision.
We are looking for an experienced technology Product Manager to join our team developing Digital Glassware. This exciting role would be based in Glasgow and will involve travel to customer sites. The Product Manager is the key interface of the commercial side of the business.
- Act as the primary interface with the customers to understand the users’ operations, analyse their needs and, by aligning with their expertise in Chemistry;
- Help to ensure our Chemistry-based digital solutions meet our clients’ needs;
- Developing our roadmap and our customer and user engagements, troubleshooting the issues arising in effective usage;
- Helping our clients' understanding of the utility of the systems we offer;
- Helping to gather market knowledge including the competitive landscape that can be applied to further platform development;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
- Driving usage and representing the company in soliciting and analysing feedback from users; and
- Work with marketing, finance, PR, senior management and other external partners to guide platform development and co-ordinate product launches.
Key Skills & Experience
- Prior customer / client focused experience;
- Committed to providing total customer satisfaction with absolute professionalism;
- Minimum Bachelors or master’s degree in chemistry or a related science;
- Experience of chemistry workflows in organisations including Pharma, CRO, and Academia;
- Experience of developing novel technical solutions;
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Self-driven, smart, creative and numerate;
- Can-do, yes mentality
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Start up and product management experience would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be desirable.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 12 public holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
It should be noted that all offers of employment at Deepmatter are subject to completion of satisfactory references and your right to work in the UK.