Product Marketing Executive
As a supplier of compliance management solutions with over 4000 customers using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products. The last financial year saw us reach 62% growth and with a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion and acquisition there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team!
As a Product Marketing Executive you will be strategically central in our business and our Product team; helping us to position our product brands, both internally across our multi-site organisation, and externally in our horizontal and vertical markets. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Marketing with a natural creative flair and an eye for detail, who is looking to develop their product marketing experience in a fast growing, global technology company. Reporting to our Product Marketing Team Leader, you will be joining an already established team where you’ll be able to expand and grow your skills within your specific area of expertise.
- Develop creative, compelling content across multiple channels, including thought leadership articles and customer testimonials
- Work in collaborative groups with colleagues from different functional areas of the business such as product management, customer service and sales
- Create and execute product marketing strategy
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Track our audience’s understanding, awareness of and engagement with our business
- Think strategically and creatively, develop initiatives and work collaboratively with colleagues across the business
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a B2B marketing or product marketing role
- Knowledge of product marketing, strategy and copywriting skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage your own workload, where priorities may change throughout the day
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Demonstrable experience developing marketing content production including brand development, developing messages and value propositions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Influencing skills and ability to thrive in a highly social, dynamic working environment
- Experience of working in the software industry
- CIM membership at MCIM or Chartered Marketer level
- A relevant HE qualification such as degree or diploma in business or marketing
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
Circa £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus company benefits