DeepMatter is a digital company focussed on developing combined chemistry, hardware and software solutions leading to chemistry's ultimate digitisation; think “Big Data Meets Chemistry”.
As a young, vibrant, high-growth technology company, released from academia, we are expanding our development team based in Glasgow with keen, energetic, talented, engineers, scientists and technologists who share our passion and vision.
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our team to support the development of Digital Glassware. This exciting role based in Glasgow but will require travel to customer sites.
- Support the Product Manager as a key technical interface to the commercial side of the business;
- Act as the primary technical interface between the development team and the user experience;
- From an understanding of the users’ operations, analysis of their needs and with a deep understanding of our systems, you will help to develop our Chemistry-based digital solutions in an Agile environment;
- Key role in helping our clients' understanding of the utility of the systems we offer;
- Troubleshooting the issues arising in effective usage and helping to gathering feedback translating to user stories that can be applied to further product development; and
- Support the platform by supporting deployments and providing a comprehensive suite of supporting user documentation.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum Bachelors or Masters degree in Chemistry or a related science;
- Experience of chemistry workflows in organisations including Pharma, CRO, and Academia;
- Experience of developing novel technical solutions;
- Prior customer / client focused experience;
- Committed to providing total customer satisfaction with absolute professionalism;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-driven, smart, creative and numerate;
- Can-do, yes mentality;
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience of working in an agile environment would be advantageous; and
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be desirable.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 12 public holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
It should be noted that all offers of employment at Deepmatter are subject to completion of satisfactory references and your right to work in the UK.