"The training I had has really helped this process, from my colleagues helping me, to the sales academy days, which really help you to develop your skills and become a lot more effective on the phone. The at desk training was also a great help as you are provided with live feedback on your calls detailing what you did well and what you can improve on to become an even better recruiter"
Why work for us?
Matchtech is an engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers in sectors across the engineering industry and we want you!
Who do we need?
We are looking for an experienced recruitment or sales professional with a proven track record of generating sales and exceeding financial targets but importantly building and developing excellent client relationships and repeat business.
We have an excellent opportunity to work within a busy Technical desk focusing on Shipping and Marine clients. With existing warm clients that need to be serviced and further developed of a growing market, this is an opportunity with huge growth potential into new clients, locations and markets within the desk.
This is a role with leadership potential or a robust billing route with several promotion opportunities, support will be offered in both areas by the senior leadership team in Maritime supported by the Learning & Development team
Responsibilities of the role will include…
- Developing new business opportunities via cold sales and warm leads
- Further development of existing clients
- Candidate attraction utilising existing tools and identifying new and innovative techniques
- Managing and influencing the selection/interview process with clients and candidates
- Supporting and adding to business development strategies and ideas
- Researching industry opportunities, events and areas of development
- Meeting clients Face to Face
- Negotiation of fees and terms
- Making placements and lots of commission!
But why us?
As a team we pride ourselves on a successful and fun culture built around a strong team ethos. In return for your hard work, we will provide you with a successful and fun work culture, built around strong teams. There are also a number of benefits;
- Flexible benefits including private health-care & generous pension
- Full in-house training team to support
- International opportunities with office all around the world
- Excellent social environment with regular team events and companywide socials
- Unmatched career progression
- Uncapped Commission
In addition we are a very social company and attend many events (including Goodwood races) each year!
What's next then?
If you want to be a part of this busy team, have the relevant experience and are ready for the next step in your career…
Apply now and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch shortly.