SENIOR FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer used to supporting others? Do you have experience of installing and maintaining CCTV and/or Auto Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) camera systems?
If so this role could be right up your street (pun intended).
As our Senior Field Service Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to provide support to others in the team enabling them to service, maintain and repair systems for a range of SEA Transport products at customer sites.The equipment will be mainly centred around traffic enforcement, including Civil Enforcement ANPR camera systems (eg. Bus lane) and some vehicle installations/maintenance.
You will be:
- Providing advice and support to more junior engineers, ensuring their safety and that of the public when on site
- Installing and maintaining pole (lamp column) and vehicle mounted enforcement systems hardware
- Resolving incidents related to in-service onsite customer Systems.
Most work within the remit of this role will be completed at height due to the nature of the products and there will be significant UK travel, including overnight stays, as well as occasional weekend and evening work.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Field Service Role with some experience of supporting others
- Good IT skills including configuration of both software and networks
- Strong customer facing and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills - a good team player
- Must be able to work under pressure and have a flexible working attitude
- Must be conscientious with a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of installing and maintaining CCTV and/or ANPR
- Knowledge of local authorities/Government organisations
- Knowledge of traffic management and associated activity
- Software knowledge to investigate operating system and application issues
- Experience of working at height and with electricity (DNO), electrician certification would be a distinct advantage.