Technical Marketing Manager
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behavior. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
YouGov is seeking an experienced Technical Marketing Manager to support and drive the implementation of our high-growth B2B marketing strategy. This position will be responsible for a variety of success metrics related to best practices in e-commerce and digital marketing.
What will I be delivering?
- Optimizing the B2B website, to drive engagement and build relevance via personalized user journeys
- Connecting the marketing website with product platforms, improving user experience and supporting new business and up/cross-sell opportunities
- Working closely with the digital team to implement marketing strategies within product platforms, using data and analytics to drive recommendations
- Driving all platform-related marketing projects, from scoping business and technical requirements through to designing and executing new solutions, systems and processes
- Ensuring that marketing and product infrastructure is designed and implemented with the flexibility to easily evolve, incorporating new technology and future business initiatives
- Identifying key areas for improvement and implementing new structures and processes to help drive efficiencies and effectiveness
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing technology, making recommendations to optimise operations and results
What’s in it for me?
- The chance to influence and implement the digital transformation of YouGov’s Marketing function
- Join an established leader in the data industry
- Work with and learn from YouGov’s talented team
What do I need to bring with me?
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Strong digital platform and/or ecommerce marketing experience
- Previous experienced working with websites containing multiple languages
- Experience optimising SEO, SEM and a complete understanding of Digital Marketing Practices
- Proven ability managing multiple projects with technical requirements
- Experience collaborating with and influencing business and technical stakeholders
- Data-driven approach to marketing; the ability to think beyond today’s trends to effectively market our suite of products to a new customer base.
Technical skills and qualifications
- Technical knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and technology, such as CRM, CMS and Automation platforms, personalisation and ABM tech
- Basic level of HTML and associated coding
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to adapt to fast changing environment & competition
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Commitment to consistent practice of “test and learn” and continuous improvement while leveraging emergent trends
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee discounts
- Company pension
- Casual dress
- Bonus scheme
- Sick pay
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19