Technical Sales Specialist
The Technical Sales Specialist will be working as part of a fantastic team within a growing company and will be responsible for sales of Microsaic’s capital equipment, service and consumables within a defined segment and territory in the Northern European region.
Priorities and Objectives:
The successful candidate will demonstrate drive, ambition and be self-motivation to achieve and overachieve set sales targets. The Technical Sales Specialist will build and maintain effective customer relations with existing and potential customers to allow strategic market penetration.
- Achieve or exceed direct sales and margin targets for your designated territory.
- Be accountable for personal quota
- Work closely with Sales and Business Managers to construct and implement sales strategies for your territory.
- Planning of regular travel to customer accounts in territory, effective follow up sales leads, efficient management of the sales pipeline and prompt closure of instrument system service and consumable sales opportunities.
- Develop and execute a strategic and tactical sales plan for your specified territory with Sales and Business Managers to ensure revenue and gross margin objectives are met.
- Work closely with colleagues in Business development and application team, reporting back on on-going market conditions.
- Maintain effective customer relationships and assure continued market penetration and profitability by making depth calls to end user and purchasing contacts.
- Attend seminars, exhibitions and demonstrations to promote business.
- Work with a cross-functional team of technical pre-sales, client service, product management and product engineers to develop proposals and solutions for individual prospects
- Develop and maintain the customer/prospect record for territory
- Provide feedback using verbal and written reporting tools to the business on customers, competitor activity, promotions etc, to agreed timescales and in agreed format.
- A BSc, MSc or PhD level degree in Physics, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related discipline.
- Full UK driving license.
- Fluent in English, and fluency in either French, Italian or Spanish (both written and spoken), preferably with commercial, and/ or technical experience gained working in each country.
- Familiarity with using a CRM system
- 3 years’ experience of analytical instrumentation
- Previous capital equipment sales experience and performing demonstrations with customers is desirable.
Base salary flexible dependant on experience
Performance related bonus scheme
£7,000 car allowance
25 days of holiday (rising with service)
Contributory pension scheme
2 Stage recruitment process
Please Apply Here -> https://www.microsaic.com/careers/